Friday, January 16, 2009

And So it Begins....Finally

I think it has become blatantly obvious, considering I am yet to make a blog entry, that I am one of the unfortunate people that have fallen into the bad habit of procrastination. Unlike little Hermes who began his work of thievery and trickery on the first day of his life, I have waited over half of the semester to begin mine. Unlike Antigone who made plans and carried them out with swift conviction, I have been lackadaisical and indecisive.

One may ask why I have declined to blog for this class. Is it because I do not enjoy the subject matter of the class? Or perhaps I am simply lazy and would rather place myself in front of the television and search for the meaning of life in reality shows. Although I hate to admit it, there is some degree of laziness involved. I do all of the readings, and have in fact found many to be most compelling, but for some reason or another I have a difficult time finding the motivation to write about them. I even write down ideas that I find compelling in class so that I am ready to go if the motivation hits, but for some reason it has not shown itself until now. Better late than never I suppose. So here begins my blog, starting from the first class and moving forward with blogs dated according to class discussions.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment